Annual Football Tournament
Following on from our successful tournaments for the past 8 years, we would like to extend to your team and club, an Invitation to our 2021 Annual Football Tournament.
Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th July 2021
Buckingham Park, Upper Shoreham Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, BN43 9BA
Learn Play Achieve Academy invites Girls U12 & U14 teams and Boys U7, U8, U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, U15 & U16. U7 and U8’s are Non-Competitive (FA Rulings) and each player will receive a medal. All other age groups will be competing for a Trophy and all runners up will receive a medal. This promises to be a great day of football for all.
The full line-up of all age groups will be split into four sessions over the two days as follows:
- Saturday 10th July AM: U12 GIRLS, U7 & U9
- Saturday 10th July PM: U14 GIRLS U8, & U11
- Sunday 11th July AM: U10, U12 & U14
- Sunday 11th July PM: U13, U15 & U16
The closing date for applications is 31st May 2021
HOW TO REGISTER
To take part in the Learn Play Achieve Tournament 2021, simply fill in the registration form below and calculate your team entry fee:
- £40 for one team
- £75 for two teams
- £105 for three teams
Select your payment method (BACS, Card Payment by phone, or Cheque).
Once teams have been confirmed, we will email you advising of further details.
Pay By BACS
Sussex Select Soccer LLP
Sort Code: 09-01-27
Account No. 35883001
Please reference: LPATOURN [YOUR TEAM NAME] + [AGE GROUP]
Pay by Card
Please call the office – 01273 463 355
Pay by Cheque
Made payable to PD Soccer
Post to: Aimee Wiggins, 5 Victoria Avenue, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9PU
- U7 (non-competitive), U8 (non-competitive) will play 5-A-Side and can enter up to 10 players
- U9, U10, U11 & U12 GIRLS will play 7-A-Side (including GK) and can enter up to 10 players
- U12, U13, U14 U15 & U16 & U14 GIRLS will play 6-A-Side (including GK) and can enter up to 10 players
- Teams can only have 2 players signed at professional football academies- If have more than 3 players then they will be required to play up an age group
- Cheques to be made payable to PD SOCCER (will be cashed approx 4 weeks before the tournament)
- Should you prefer to, we can take payment by CARD or BACS- please contact Aimee for further details
- The closing date for applications is 31st May 2021
- Once a place has been confirmed no refunds will be given (unless due to cancellation of the tournament due to Covid-19)
- All applications will be acknowledged, and full details of rules, directions and registration forms will be sent at least 7 days before the tournament. Please note all correspondence will be by email
- The day will offer fun for all the family! Attractions to include Hot Dogs and Burgers, Raffle, Face Painting, Bouncy Castles and Ice Cream Van and more…
Please be assured all Government and FA Guidelines will be adhered to regarding Covid-19. Should the tournament be cancelled, we will look to reschedule for a later date. Failing that, full refunds will be given.